We accept applications for all positions! Download our application, complete and email to email@example.com, or turn in your application to our store location with resume attached.
Sales Associates/Team Members, Production Cooks, Ambassadors, and Chocolatiers!
We are always looking for ENERGETIC, hard-working, and dependable employees with a positive attitude. Employees MUST be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Applicants should be at least 18 years old, have good communication skills, enjoy cleanliness and be able to stand for long periods of time. Food Sanitation Mangers Certification is required for managers, and an Illinois Food Handlers Certification is required for ALL positions.
Greets customers; prepares products, restocks, and helps to set up displays; performs general cleaning duties. Works under direction of the Store Manager.
1. Greets customers.
2. Answers customer questions and makes sales suggestions.
3. Answers the phone and takes phone orders.
4. Knows Kilwin’s history.
5. Helps with restocking and setting up displays.
6. Performs general cleaning duties; dust, sweep, mop, wash windows, take out trash.
7. Runs cash register.
8. Weighs and prices.
9. Packs boxes and baskets.
10. Prepares/makes waffle cones.
11. Quality control.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
1. Ability to operate cash register and count back change.
2. Ability to work well with others, listen well and follow directions.
3. Must be customer service oriented with good personality and manners.
4. Must read and speak English and have good communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. 2+ years of customer service and/or food handling experience.
2. City of Chicago Food Manager Certification Required
1. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
2. Must be able to stand for long periods of time in retail store environment.
1. Puts away, rotate stock.
2. Changes/updates signs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time