Kilwins Evanston, located in Downtown Evanston on Sherman Avenue, is now OPEN! We have a variety of exciting things going on in our store that you don't want to miss! Come celebrate wth us at our official Open House Celebration on May 19th!
To celebrate our opening in Evanston, we will be hosting a special Open House. On Sunday, May 19th, the store is open from 12pm to 9pm, and the Open House Celebration is slated for 12pm to 5pm. Special promotions, raffles, samples and giveaways will be available throughout the Open House, in addition to a variety of family-friendly entertainment.
Open House festivities will include:
- 12pm - 2pm Balloon Twister, Nick Connell
- 2pm - 3pm Kid-Friendly Pop Music Performer, Michael’s Music Machine
- 3pm - 5pm Temporary Tattoo Artist, Laine Too (a favorite of both kids and adults!)
- Hourly Raffles & Giveaways
- A special appearance by “Kilwins the Moose”
- Grand Prize Raffle (Free Ice Cream for a year!)
About Kilwins Evanston
We offer 32 flavors of Original Recipe Ice Cream, Kilwins Heritage Chocolate with 9 Extraordinary Everyday Truffles, made-in-store Caramel Apples, and Mackinac Island style Fudge. Enjoy our confections at home with friends & family with our Gourmet Cake & Ice Cream and hand-packed Quarts.