Our Values are simple:
Service: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be humble and forgiving
- Be warm, smile and let people know that you care
- Be honest with yourself and others
- Respect other peoples differences and be kind
- Be trustworthy, keeping your commitments with integrity
- Use common sense
- Be professional in appearance
Stewardship: Do your best.
- Be passionate, curious, purposeful and committed
- Strive for quality and excellence in reputation
- Be disciplined and follow the system with an attention to detail
- Always plan, execute and measure results to continuously improve
- Give and receive positive coaching
- Be Yourself, comfortable outgoing and personal
- Celebrate each day and be a kid in a candy store
- Keep your life in balance
A Kilwins team includes members who cook in our storefront “theatre” kitchen to create Fudge, Caramel Corns & Brittles and Dipped Chocolate Confections. Other store positions may include counter and retail staff who serve our guests with enthusiasm.
To be considered for our team, please email your completed employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org.