Salt from the seas, flavored by the Earth! Our Sea-Salt Collection features an array of sweet & salty treats, including Caramels, Tuttles, Caramel Chews, Bark, Sea Foam, and Ice Cream Topping, enhanced with a variety of six different sea-salts from around the world:
- Flor Blanca De Mexico – Mild flavor and delicate crunch characterize this hand-harvested white sea salt from the Pacific Coast of Manzanillo.
- Himalayan Pink – A lovely rose-colored coarse ground salt is mined in the Himalayan Mountains.
- Cyprus Mediterranean Flake – The Cyprus Mediterranean Flake features light grey flakes of salt naturally containing charcoal.
- Hawaii Hiwa Kai - Solar-evaporated black Hawaiian salt with activated charcoal gives the Hiwa Kai a unique look and taste.
- Hawaiian Alaea – Hawaiian salt gets its distinctive red color from a natural mineral called “Alaea” (volcanic baked red clay).
- Sel Gris de Guerande – The slightly grey tone comes from high levels of minerals & nutrients of this stone ground salt from Guerande, France.